* Making discworld-themed halloween outfits on zero budget:
Is as frustrating as it is fun.
* Kids at public bath houses really should learn:
more of a song than just the chorus.
* One should not don a mask when using heavy amounts of spray paint:
Because it's more fun that way.
* One should not play badminton:
Because ones' legs won't work the next day.
* One should not play badminton with one's elders:
Because they will mince you into an undignified puddle of crying mulch.
* One should not watch "The Colour of Magic":
Because it's terrible. One should just re-read the book for the umpteenth time.
* Exchanging the meat from one's standard burritos for fried beans:
Is hella more cost-effective and delicious than said meat.
* One should remember to do one's girlfriend's laundry when one has thusly promised:
Or one will feel alot more guilty than is pleasurable.
* Copper spray paint will not adhere to duct tape:
Because of physics, one assumes.
* One should stick to the athletical activities one can master:
Such as Mortal Kombat II and heavy drinking.